No worries, here is our signature warm Sangria recipe to do at home.
It’s that cold time of the year and lockdown is only making it worse. Take advantage of your Saturday evening, invite 1-2 friends, play a board game or watch a movie and serve this one of a kind, warm Sangria recipe!
You will need :
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- ⅓ Greek Mavrodaphne wine
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- lemon stripes
- cinnamon powder or cinnamon stick
You can also check the making process on our Instagram post here : https://www.instagram.com/p/CIs81f8BHYQ/?igshid=tll44pdv9niq
- Warm the dry wine in a pot with one cinnamon stick and add the Mavrodaphne Greek wine.
- Cut into cubes the apple and into slices the orange . For an extra flavor you can add the orange zest or orange juice to the wine mixture. Add the fruits to the wine mixture.
- Cut stripes of lemon zest and caramelize them with ½ cup of a sugar for 4’ in medium heat.
- Serve the wine with fruits in a glass . Place on top the caramelized lemon zest stripes and smoked cinnamon powder.
Enjoy with your friends !